Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New and Improved. Now with 100% more focus!

Welcome to the new and improved The Golden Waste, with more focus on the things I love and want to talk about. My hobbies and interests are anime, manga, the Criterion Collection and silent films. I'll be focusing on each at least once a week in some way, shape or form. Ranging from what news, reviews, predictions to hopes and dreams in each of the hobbies I am actively in.

I had realized with the last three incarnations of this blog, that I was an internet troll hating on pretty much everyone and everyone thing. Those sentiments carried onto the second and third incarnations as well. What else carried was the fact I felt I was forcing myself to do blog posts that I couldn't put my heart into. Some words I do regret, some I don't.

It's been a fun ride with the last three incarnations of this blog, but its time to make this the permanent one. I'll write about what I love and hate, I won't force myself and I'll make strides not to be a total butt. I expect others to do the same and you know who this applies to. This incarnation will not fail, because I believe its going to better than all the rest.

To a new era of The Golden Waste, may it last for many years to come just like my hobbies.

- tgwIVblog
Owner and Founder of The Golden Waste

No comments:

Post a Comment